At Bell Park Kerridge we have solicitors with a broad experience to give an overview of the project. Our approach is commercial and legal in order to help you achieve your objectives as quickly as possible. Our legal documentation will give a cost effective level of protection.
Once you have agreed to a transaction, time wasted can be money lost. Our service standards will ensure the transaction proceeds with minimum delay. Our practical experience will help define the risks involved and help you choose the solution most suited to achieve the objective on your terms.
- Commercial leases (for landlords and tenants)
- Lease extensions
- Enforcement of terms
- Purchase and assignment
- Property sales and purchases (including auctions)
- Business sales and purchases
- Funding – bank and institutional
- Section 106 agreements and adoption agreements for services and road
- Rights, Easements, Licences and Warranties
- The construction process – planning, building contracts, appointment of consultants
- Liqour licensing
- Rent reviews
- Dilapidations and end of tenancy issues
We are as flexible on levels of charging as we are in molding our service to best suit the particular client and transaction. This can be:
- Hourly rates
- Fixed fee, unconditional
- Fixed fee, subject to conditions
Our aim is to give a service appropriate to your needs. We will however spend sufficient time to ensure the work done is done properly and no corners will be cut without your agreement.
We can also help you with your choice of experts where arbitration / Court proceedings are the end point in the dispute resolution process.