Company Information


We always strive to provide a quality service to our clients. Our reputation is of paramount importance to us. Unfortunately from time to time and despite our best efforts things may go wrong. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service provided to you, you should initially take the matter up with the person with whom you have been dealing. We treat every complaint very seriously and aim to resolve each complaint fairly and promptly. If you remain dissatisfied we would invite you to raise your concerns as follows:

Your complaint will be handled in accordance with our Complaints policy a copy of which is available on request. Hopefully at the completion of our internal Complaints process you will be satisfied with the outcome. However if not then you can contact the Legal Ombudsman, P.O. Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ about your complaint.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour.

Most of the time, complaints about poor service should be sent to the Legal Ombudsman.

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

If the Legal Ombudsman thinks your case involves a breach of the SRA Principles, the Legal Ombudsman will refer your case to the SRA.

The SRA may investigate matters such as complaints of dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic or if you think our firm has breached an SRA Principle.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman ;

  • Within 6 months of receiving a final response to your complaint


  • Within 1 year of the date of the act or omission about which you are concerned.
  • Within 1 year of you realising there was a concern.

For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman or refer to their website at

Our e-mail address is