Whether you are buying or selling your home, we provide a service which is designed to safeguard your interests and minimise the stress of moving at each stage of the transaction. We provide regular updates to our clients and use the latest technology to ensure a prompt service.
Conflict of Interest – You may be aware some firms act on both sides of a transaction, perhaps office A for the seller and office B for the purchaser. At Bell Park Kerridge we take the view we can only act in the best interests of ONE PARTY to a transaction. We will NEVER act for both sides meaning you will have our individual attention.
We will be happy to give you a fixed fee quotation which includes the cost of disbursements such as Land Registry fees, search fees (if required) and Stamp duty.
The Law Society introduced CQS to help to recognise high standards in the home buying process. CQS improves efficiency with common, consistent standards and service levels and enables consumers to recognise practices that provide a quality residential conveyancing service.
Bell Park Kerridge is delighted to have secured and maintained CQS status since its inception. It is recognition of the high standards we consistently provide to our residential property clients and is a signal to future home buyers of the excellent service level we provide at what is often a stressful time for many people.
Buying a home is one of the largest purchases anyone will make in their lifetime, so it is essential that it is done to the highest standard by a solicitor. There are many different conveyancing service providers out there, making it difficult for home buyers to identify those which can ensure a safe and efficient level of service.
- There will be one Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive handling the whole transaction and a named Secretary.
- When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- We will tell you what the costs will be
- We will keep you informed of progress of your sale or purchase
- We will work with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS
- Treat you fairly
- Be polite and professional
- Respond promptly to your enquires
- Tell you about problems as soon as we are aware of them
- Ask for your feedback on our service
Finally if you are buying an older property its title may be UNREGISTERED at the Land Registry. We have qualified staff long experienced in conveying unregistered titles and then applying to the Land Registry for First Registration.